If you are a leader, manager, director or coach...
This e-book will help you:
• Understand how motivation affects creativity
• Get better work out of creative people
• Avoid (inadvertently) crushing people’s motivation
• Use rewards effectively
• Understand and inﬂuence many different types of people.
• Facilitate creative collaboration
If you are a creative person (however you deﬁne that)...
It will help you:
• Understand your creative process
• Develop your creative talent
• Find more satisfaction in your work
• Inﬂuence other people
• Develop your collaboration skills
Topics covered include ...
• What makes creative people tick
• Why motivation is crucial to creative success
• Why you can't motivate anybody — but what you can do instead
• What Iggy Pop can teach you about management
• Why offering rewards can harm creative performance
• How to write 47 novels before breakfast
• Why some people seem so weird — and how to deal with them
• The positive side of peer pressure